- A right to be treated with respect and recognition of your dignity
and right to privacy.
- Quality health care, regardless of race, creed, age, gender, sexual
preference or national origin.
- A right to a discussion of appropriate or medically necessary treatment
options for your conditions regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- A right to participation in decision- making regarding your health.
- A right to voice complaints or to appeal as to care provided.
- A full explanation of the professional bills for your care.
- Consultation with a Specialist, at your request and expense.
- Receive reasonable continuity of care and be given timely and sensible
responses to questions and requests made for service.
- Receive complete information about the diagnosis, proposed course
of treatment or procedure, alternate
courses of treatment or non-treatment, the clinical risks involved
in each, and the prospects for recovery in terms that are understandable
to the patient, in order to give informed consent or to refuse that
course of treatment.
- Receive confidential treatment of all information and records associated
with patient care.
2310 Wade Hampton Blvd. | Greenville, SC 29615 | Phone
(864) 292-5915 | Fax (864) 244-7734