- A responsibility to follow plans and instructions for care that
you have agreed on with your practitioners.
- To ask for simpler explanations if you do not understand your illness
- To cooperate with the physician and practice staff and provide the
necessary personal and medical history required for treatment.
- To tell your physician whether or not you are willing and able
to follow the treatment plan recommended for you.
- To be responsible for keeping follow- up and referral appointments,
or for notifying the doctor if the appointment cannot be kept.
- To be timely about paying your physician practice bills, and to
ask questions if you do not understand the bills.
- To accept full responsibility of your health condition if you refuse
treatment or if instructions are not followed.
- To be familiar with the benefits and exclusions of your health
- Be familiar and comply with the practitioner guidelines and recommendations
regarding access to routine, urgent and emergent care.
- Obtain an authorized referral from your primary care physician if
required by your health care coverage for services rendered by an
urgent care facility.
- To allow a minimum of 48 hours when requesting a copy of your medical
records to be prepared, except in the case of an emergency.
2310 Wade Hampton Blvd. | Greenville, SC 29615 | Phone
(864) 292-5915 | Fax (864) 244-7734