Open 7 Days.
No Appointment Necessary.
The Upstate's First Urgent Care.
Treating Illnesses and Injuries.
Quality Care since 1981.
Our Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM · Sat-Sun: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ·
Open 7 Days a Week
Our goal is to provide the highest quality
of Medical Care to our community and provide a facility that patients
can receive medical care 7 days a week without an appointment. We strive
to treat our patients efficiently, professionally, and courteously.
How To Contact Us:We are located at:
2310 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Greenville, South Carolina
(beside Canopy Car Wash)
Phone: (864) 292-5915
Fax: (864) 244-7734
What is Urgent Care?
We provide rapid medical care for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our specialty is Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine. Should you come in and need hospital admission, we can make arrangements for you.
For chest pain, stroke, multiple trauma, trouble breathing and other serious emergencies, call EMS at 911 for transport to the nearest hospital emergency department.
- We are open 7 days a week including holidays to provide you medical care whenever you need it.
- We are a walk-in medical facility.
- We accept most Major Insurance Plans.
- No referrals are required for most insurance plans.
- Minimum time to see the doctor.
- Lower co-pays compared to the Emergency Room.
- Reasonable fees.